the prudent wife
Acquire knowledge, grow in wisdom, and receive understanding....
The most important thing you must do for a better marriage is to invest in yourself! Most of us think of investments in regards to money. But we forget the time investment and education investment that we need to have in learning how to maintain thriving relationships.
A Marriage is built on wisdom, established in understanding, and beautified by knowledge. (Proverbs 24:3-4). Knowledge will teach WHAT to do, Understanding HOW to do it, and Wisdom WHEN to do it!
The Prudent Wife is a 10-Week Experience aimed at cultivating mentoring relationships that provide wives with guidance, tools, and support for building skills to effectively navigate through the stages of marriage.
Would you like to know how to...
- 1). Build Resilience to counter the challenges that come with marriage?
- 2). Manage your emotions?
- 3). Grow towards a shared vision?
- 4). Season your heart for spiritual fruitfulness?
- 5). Deal and avoid social pressure of traditional norms?
- 6). Protect yourself from marriage burnout?
- 7). Nurture self-care through S.P.I.E.S?
- (PLUS+ The ABCs of Marriage)
Enrollment is open for the January 7, 2023 Intake.
PHYSICAL Sessions Only:-
- Saturdays: (11.30 am to 2.30 pm)
- Sessions - Ten (10) - One session per week.
- Venue - YWCA Parkview Flats.
What is expected of you:-
Attend the sessions once a week.
- Access personal assignments and notes on Google Classroom.
- Fill in your workbook (The Prudent Wife Workbook)
- Attend the annual graduation to be held on Saturday, December 2, 2023. (We pair up mentees with mentors for purposes of accountability)
We know that self-awareness is not a quick fix but happens one step at a time. In this regard, we offer a one-year follow-up after completing the program.
Please Note: All Covid-19 protocols shall be observed during the physical meetings.
Your Total Investment for The Prudent Wife Program will be:-
Kshs. 30,000/- Payable in two installments.
The Program is inclusive of:-
- Ten (10) Sessions.
- The Prudent Workbook. (Two Hard Copies)
- Notebook & Pen.
- A retreat in the end.
- An Annual Graduation in December.
Your Personal Development Is Your Responsibility
Become a lifelong student and have a desire to learn things that will improve your skill in any field of endeavor, be it ministry, marriage, planning, or anything that will position you for greatness.
Personal development in its purest form is all about renewing your mind (Romans 12:2) and training (2 Timothy 2:15) yourself to become the best of what God intended you to be.